How To Approve Collaborator Requests
There are certain situations in which we may need access as Collaborators to your store in order to help with your request (e.g. if you need a bit of custom code added to your theme, if you need help with setting up the app etc.).
When we send out a Collaborator Request you will receive an email from Shopify (if you are the store owner). The email will look similar to the screenshow below:
By following the link in the email you will be able to verify and approve our request.
In case you haven't received the request email, you can take the following steps to approve the request:
- Please make sure you are logged in as the store owner or as a staff member with full permissions.
- Navigate to Settings > Users and permissions and find the tab called Collaborators.
- Click on "Review request"
- Once you've reviewed the permissions we've requested please scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Accept request"
- Finally please send us an email to let us know you've approved the collaborator request so we can proceed to help you.